Fruit and Caramel Brie
- 1 round, 8oz. Brie cheese, rind removed
- 1/3 C From Jean with Love Caramel Sauce
- ¼ C dried cranberries
- ¼ C chopped apples, dried or fresh
- ¼ C chopped walnuts or almonds
- 1 loaf French bread baguette, sliced and lightly toasted
- In a small bowl combine caramel, cranberries, and apples.
- Place Brie in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 60-90 seconds or until cheese is heated through and slightly melted.
- Pour caramel over Brie. Sprinkle with nuts. Serve immediately with baguette slices.