Berry Dessert Pizza
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry
- 1+ jars From Jean With Love fudge sauce
- 1 C Graham Cracker crumbs
- 2 C mini marshmallows
- Raspberries or sliced strawberries (optional)
- Thaw puff pastry according to directions on package and bake until just puffed and not quite browned (about 10 minutes)
- Microwave fudge sauce so that it will spread nicely on warm pastry (about 20 seconds). Be generous!
- Sprinkle with mini marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs and bake until marshmallows are puffed and lightly browned.
- Drizzle with additional fudge sauce and sprinkle with berries.